Thursday 1 May 2014

What is your blog all about?

Hello! This is my first blog post of the Blog Every Day in May challenge! I though I'd sign up as my blog has been woefully neglected for ages.

I first started blogging as a way to promote my business, so I guess it's supposed to be about that. Along the way other things have crept in, especially during Juneathon last year, when I was blogging all about jogging and suchlike. I really enjoy writing and it seems a shame that I leave such big gaps in between each post. I think the pressure of having something interesting to say gets to me. It doesn't really matter if anyone reads this or not though. I am going to use this challenge more as a writing exercise rather than for promotion I think, although naturally I will be writing about my work, it's what I do and who I am! Here's a picture of me in my old studio, printing away. My hair is much better these days.


2 comments:

Elizabeth @ Rosalilium said...

Hello Nell! And welcome to #BEDM! I can't wait to read your posts.

Unknown said...

I've also joined the #BEDM challenge. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Mel
Mel's Corner