Monday 1 February 2010

Feel the love...


In my last post I promised pictures of my Valentine's designs. They're quite simple and not too sickly, I've used the papercuts in screenprints and cards which are available in the studio now! (plug plug plug).

The last exhibition at the Craft Centre is being taken down as I type, the next one is 'Spun', Lighting by Jenny Bland and opens on February the 13th, so if you need to pick up a little Valentine's gift for your beloved, that would be a good day to do it!
I've got some work in NoiseLab, a pop up gallery/shop situated in what was Shelley's on Market Street. Go take a peek if you get a chance, there are doodles from influential artists Pete Fowler and Jon Burgerman featured in the shop, I'm pretty excited to have my work alongside theirs, whoop!

No comments: