Thursday 3 September 2015

Back to Skool

I've had such a lovely summer, full of friends, fun times and adventures. I'll be blogging more about what I've been up to over the coming weeks, this is part of my back-to-school plan. I went to a Creative Business Development session yesterday here at the Craft Centre, run by the very lovely Pete Mosley. It was a very inspiring day, I feel ready to make some Big Plans and get myself into gear!

I'll leave you with some things I've been working on, some Shit Portraits of some of my favourite people! Can you tell who they are?? (portraits aren't my forte, but they're lots of fun to do!) As always, there's more on my instagram

A photo posted by Nell Smith (@iamnell) on






A photo posted by Nell Smith (@iamnell) on
How is everyone getting ready for the new season?

No comments: