Monday 21 March 2011

Crafternoon Tea

Happy first day of Spring! Yippee!

I had a busy weekend, on Saturday I ran a lino printing workshop at The Whitworth Art Gallery as part of the 'Crafternoon Tea' adult learning programme. It was a really nice afternoon and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I was happy to learn a new trick from one of the crafters too!

Sketching out ideas.



Gouging!



Print success.





New trick! (for me anyway).



In the evening I whizzed along to the Bury Collective's exhibition at the Met, where my firend Josef was showing a couple of pieces. Alas, no photos! But here's a little linky.
Go see! Hope you're all enjoying the Spring time xx

3 comments:

Amandine said...

After your amazing screenprinting class, I'm in Nexus Art Café with my laptop (internet connexion broken at home!) and found out more about your work! All your designs are really beautiful and lovely. And I'm now a follower of your blog!

Amandine

Nell said...

Aw, thank you so much! I'm delighted you enjoyed the class, I loved your fox design! I want one! Keep it up :)

Gwyneth Depport said...

looks like fun!