Monday 5 January 2009

A little piece of my mind



Here's a little drawing I just did whilst listening to Metamorphosis read by Benedict Cumberbatch (possibly best name ever?!). I would like to say that I'll do a drawing a day and post it up, but I fear I'm not too hot at routine and will most likely tire of it soon. I've been a tad lazy of late, not really done much work over the festive season, although I was in urgent need of a rest, so I won't beat myself up too much! So starting to draw again, no matter how nonsensical, weird, rubbish or stupid the drawings may be, is really helpful for the creative process. Enjoy my stupidity!

1 comment:

Deb said...

his hair and red belt are cool! a loose routine is always good. or just try and draw on say a piece of A5 paper a day? scribbles of randomness are brilliant to look back at and try and make out what went on or is going on that piece of paper. dx.