Saturday 29 November 2008

Cord after One of a Kind

The Thursday late night shopping event at the Craft and Design Centre was a roaring success, so nice to see the place busy and buzzing. It's a great venue for bands to play, so I hope we organise more evening events in the future. We had food and booze in our studios, I made pear, goats cheese and cinnamon tartlets from a recipe I found on design*sponge (I'm such a blog fiend these days!) and was rather tipsy by about 8 o'clock!
Tomorrow sees our first Sunday opening of the season, so we're celebrating with a launch from 1-4 pm. Come on down, make your own Christmas decorations, listen to live music from Manchester Community Choir and the rather splendid Dr Butler's Hatstand Medicine Band. You can also enjoy 10% off all purchases, so get some beautiful and unique presents for one and all! I will try to remain sober.
Christmas is a-coming!

No comments: